A Product Owner in the SCRUM methodology is the main contact person for the customer. They are in charge of identifying the needs, prioritising and filtering the projects to pass them on to the team.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate in Computer engineering.
- Knowledge of ERPs, especially of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- High intermediate level of English.
- Experience of dealing with customers.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as a team.
What will your responsibilities be?
The role of the Product Owner at Triangle is based on three main functions, which move between the Business Intelligence and Production departments.
- Contact with the customer: contact is continuous, both with new and existing customers. The aim is to identify their future needs and challenges in order to propose improvements in their ERP.
- Analytical aspect: analyse, draft and apply the implementations or improvements agreed with the customer so that the Production team can programme. It also includes drafting proposals that will be approved by the customer.
- Functional and programming aspect: to give support and guide the Production team at the time of developing the previously analysed project which has been approved by the customer. At the same time, and during the development of the project, to continue being in contact with the customer in case of last minute changes or problems during the development that delay the delivery of the project.
What do we offer you?
- Continuous training paid for by the company