19 Mar Discover the functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The new bet of the ERP on cloud of Microsoft has been in the market since 2018. It is a complete product that offers a complete management of our entire business and that brings together the functionality of Dynamics NAV to bring it closer to the majority public.
At this point, you should already be asking yourself what functionality Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will offer. We summarise these for you below:
Manage your finances:
- Connect data from the whole tool to obtain a comprehensive overview of your business. Through new integrate Power BI panels, you will be able to produce charts of financial performance in real time.
- To speed up the reporting and financial closing, you will be able to reconcile accounts automatically, report finances quickly, streamline accounts receivable and payable, etc.
- Thanks to the integration with Excel, you will be able to analyse data, considering multiple dimensions to improve the precision of your forecasts.
Optimise your supply chain
- Optimise your inventory through the artificial intelligence incorporated by Business Central with which you will be able to forecast what to buy and when.
- Automatically calculate stock levels and delivery times to avoid lost sales and reduce the shortage of products.
- Through approval workflows, avoid fraudulent or unnecessary purchases.
Improve your customer service
- Add value at each point of contact with your customers, registering all of the interventions to get suggestions about improving opportunities for additional sales, cross-selling and renewal throughout the sales cycle.
- From Outlook you will be able to manage service requests and process payments to increase the productivity of your sales team.
- Get an overview of employees’ workloads and skills to be able to assign resources to tasks effectively and improve customer service.
Avoid deviations in projects
- Keep within budget using time sheets in which to calculate costs and work reports. This way you will be able to develop, modify and control your budgets to ensure profitability of your projects.
- Monitor the invoicing of your customers, considering the planned costs.
- Make decisions with real time information on the status of the project, profitability and use of resources.
Optimise your operations
- Automatically generate production plans and purchase orders using the sales forecasts.
- Track transactions and movements of each item, configuring containers according to the characteristics of your warehouse.
- Calculate your manufacturing capacity to reach your optimum levels of production and satisfy the demand of your customers at the same time.
If you want to receive more information about Dynamics 365 Business Central, click here.
You also may like: