26 Feb 5 reasons to change partner
There are times when you feel that you are not using all of the options brought to you by Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There are many factors which directly restrict the use you make of NAV, whether its because you don’t receive the support service or it doesn’t meet your current needs, you don’t feel well looked after by your partner, you miss having a strategic partnership you can trust… If you have reached this point, we want to give you 5 reasons why you should change partner.
- They block the growth of my company: you have a path for the future mapped out but your current partner is hindering your growth. It’s time to find another partner who wants to face your future challenges with you.
- They don’t understand the rules of my business: your current partner can’t help you to create a future strategy because they don’t understand what business networks make up your company.
- My partner is too big/small: to work comfortably, you shouldn’t feel like you are being ignored or that they can’t offer you the service you need. A partner who is there when you need it, whatever your size, is what you need when it comes to looking for a new strategic partner.
- Frequent deviations: delivery deadlines or the initial estimate aren’t being met? At Triangle, we work with the Agile methodology to ensure we can scale costs depending on the final result you want to obtain. This will make you participate 100% in defining the project.
- They don’t respond to my queries: whether it’s because you don’t have a support service available or because the contracted support service doesn’t meet your expectations, you need to be able to count on a team to guide you in the correct use of Dynamics NAV.
If you identify with any of the previous points, the time has come to take a step forward and change partner. If you want to begin this new journey with Triangle, don’t hesitate to contact us.